Thursday 10 November 2011

R2 Before and After Pics!!! (Warning: Kind of Graphic Content?)

Well, the second round has ended. The new clothes have been bought, the rings are being sized, and the pictures have been taken! Wow, they are great! When compared to the first set of pictures it's pretty crazy, from the end of the first round to the end of the second round it's not quite as obvious but still totally epic.

From the first pic to the second I lost 30lbs, from the second pic to the third I lost just over 20lbs. ANY feedback would be appreciated. Enjoy!!





Oh man... I am so effing hot.

6 comments:

  1. Love this blog. This totally gives me the inspiration to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Look GREAT GIRL!!!! Im SUpa Excited I Start Tmro!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im starting my diet this week.. Im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wha! This is great full blog i like this type blog. Deferentially this blog have this quality big cost, special effects, thank for sharing this blog. You can visit this site. hcg diet plan menu printable for free

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very profitable post for me. I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content.
    Dr Simeons pounds and inches

    ReplyDelete